[Dailydrool] hair

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 20:01:27 PDT 2008

i have pergo thruout the house, but have a wine colored carpet on the
steps and in the hall........it doesn't show dirt, but after i vacuum,
there are little piles of white hair that just fall from einstein as he
sits and watches the birds out the window.....reminds me of the snoopy
cartoon and pigpen.....always a cloud around him.........and don't even
think about my buv, with nice weather i open the windows and it is a
serious hair storm!!!........if i leave the windows open for a while
while i drive most of it eventually blows away!  LOL  nancy, hershey and
einstein the biggest offender