[Dailydrool] Georgie

Judith Johnson j_johnson_60466 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 20 14:32:05 PDT 2008

Hi there everyone,
Our Georgie is now about 78-80# depending on who's scales we use.
He is a BIG Basset bundle of love and drool.  He may be the biggest of our
gang......as well as the loudest!  He will be four in October.
Someone from the "Drool" told me that there's "nothing worse than a smart Male Basset"!
Although we dearly love out big Basset boy, I have to admit that my friend was right!!!
For shame, for shame!!! Georgie has talents that I never knew a dog...scuse me....Basset
could be as tallented.  He opens doggie gates, can get into any box or bag, and wraps his lips
around anything that's not bolted down.  We have to guard food for the other two dogs
since it will disappear in a "New York heartbeat".   Oh well, he is our big "squishy" Basset boy.
Lately we are having a real problem with one spot on his left paw between his toes.  I clean it and
use an ointment on it.  I suspect an allergy since it is sporatic.  Anyone else having this problem?
I don't want to keep him on Benadryl all summer.  Any suggestions?
Snooter kisses and Droolies,
Georgie, mommy says I have a nice tushie....
Buddy (Vizsla)  "he's a moose".
Spunky (beagle/Basset) " he's my pal...specially when we get in trouble."
Mom, Judy....the one who cleans up all manners of foreign matter. (-;