[Dailydrool] microchiping

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Apr 26 06:07:59 PDT 2008

I was all gun-ho about  micro-chipping  my two   Basset girls, but became
real hesitant   after reading an article in  the  Dog  Fancy  and ---- AKC Gazzet
about probable cancer  risk ???????   But it seems like everyone at the Drool
 thinks it  is a good idea ?  what keeps the chip from moving around in the
body  ?????
Now I don't know what to do, they wear ID tags but I realize that isn't
always  the best thing as they both wear break away collars , and if  they get
caught on shrub or something the collar will come off. I honestly  thought that
was a fluke also, but the other day,  Annie was rough  housing with Maggie and
in the process, Maggie loss her collar, it just  snapped  right  off. So the
break away collar really works .

Marlene

listings at AOL Autos.