[Dailydrool] WOOOHOOOO

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:25:59 PDT 2008

WOOOHOOOAROOOOSTOYOUUUU BRUDDER ELWOOD!!!
We so heppy you home! We go eet some Bunny Stuff to sellabrate!
We wuz gettin reddy ta come down dere an bust ya outta dat plaise. Ebben tho
da VetMan supergood, we bust you outta dere. Me an Llewis we come in dere
arhrooing and bellerin and scare dem peepels into runnin out da beke an den
we bust you out. But we dont have to now. Mebbe good. Lookin at where ya
live an it a bit ob a hike frum here...Prolly teke we mossly a day ta get
dere.Motels teke pets? Ha Ha dat a joke. You see me chekin in wif Llewis as
a pet? Bwaaahahahahahahhswqakkkk--- whutchu do dat for you cruddy brudder? I
just jokin anyway whatchu meen it aint funny? It are too! I show you funny
you liddel twerp come beke here Llewis

Llewis and Nigel are busy at the moment, but MomPerson, Zelda, Mitchell and
Cooper want to take a moment and tell Brudder Elwood how glad we are to have
him back. We worried a lot,  and along with everyone else sent a lot of
Drool and, of course, the Drool worked. Great stuff. You be good, Elwood (
dat a joke). No more plants to eat.

Snooters to ya
MomPerson of Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper