[Dailydrool] I am busted

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:22:35 PDT 2008

Weww, today Antie Lois camed to visit wif Coop an' Buster an' we pwayed
soooo hard an' wan soooo fast awl day!!  We had wots an' wots ov fun!

But yesterday mama wuz wakin' in da bak yard an' she fownded my buttin
cowweckshun.  Bummer.  Wud yu beweev she takeded dem all??  She sed she
needed to put sum ov dem bak on dad's pants fer wurk.  Patooey!  She did da
same fing wif Vito's stik cowweckshun.  He habbed sum reely big wuns and a
few weelly nice peeses ov bawk awong wif a big wong wun dat he chewed into a
billyun widdwe peeses.  Corse he did not keep dem in da yard, no...he habbed
dem in da wivin' woom wif da big ol' peese ov bawk on top o' my doggy bed so
I cud not sweep in it!  An' tonite - weww, tonite he gotted da wemote to da
dvd fingy.  He awlweddy eeted da wun fer da satewwite an' its wucky dat dad
cud fix it.  Can't fix dis wun, tho.  He chewed it wike he chews my
eers...an' my paw...an' my back...an' my tale...an' my fwews...ouchie.  He
don't nebber chew on Hugo - how com, huh?  Onwy me.  Weww, an' mama an'
papa, too, tiww dey teww him to stop.  Sigh  long day -
nitey nite.

Arfur

--
Blossom www.dogster.com/?50296
Hugo www.dogster.com/?443659

O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/tpc/ERA_040208_ARS