[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle Door Signs

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Sun Apr 13 19:07:04 PDT 2008

If you haven't ordered your Boardwaddle door sign yet... do it NOW. Amanda sent me a proof of mine tonight -- and it's SOOO fabulous. It will be such a fun keepsake from the big 10th anniversary Boardwaddle. And I'm traveling sans hounds this year, so it will be nice to have them featured even if they can't be there. She made a lovely sign that reads "Toby & Daisy are vacationing with Grandma... the lonely slave is In/Out" -- custom messaging (you can't beat that!!).

How fun!! It's complete with a cute Paw Card for people to leave messages. I can't wait to post mine at the hotel! E-mail Amanda at asherwin at amada-s.net for all the details. You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Drool on,

Susan (slave to Toby & Daisy)