[Dailydrool] Waltzing Maggie Mae

Cathy Burlew cburlew at rochester.rr.com
Mon Apr 14 05:20:02 PDT 2008

Hi!

My name is Waltzing Maggie May, I came all the way from Georgia to chilly New York to meet my new family.  I am 7 years old.  I miss my foster mom Joyce, but I like my new family.

Cathy my new mom says I am just perfect and have waltzed right into her heart.  I have even won over Willie B Good WB.  I know I am a pwincess and hope to meet you all at the boardwaddle, so you can see how perfect my mom says I am.  I must rest after my long adventure.

Cathy here Maggie is just such a wonderful basset, she only tries to please.  Willie growled at her the first day or so, Maggie being the lady she is, just ignored him.  I finally told Willie if he growled he could not sit in my lap, it worked.  Only a low rumble a few times after that.

Maggie has already won me over and starting to heal my broken heart.  No fur child replaces another, as each is so different.  But even knowing the loss of two bassets Waddles & Wrinkles, I am willing to share my life with Maggie and build new memories.

To all the foster mom's and dad's you are such special people, able to love a basset then let them go to their forever home.  Thank you.

Cathy B NY
Willie B Good WB
Maggie Mae ( I hope I am pwincess material)
Waddles & Wrinkles together ATB never forgotten