[Dailydrool] FANKYOU DAISY!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 07:47:26 PDT 2008

Daisy My deer Fren Fank you so verrry much.
Dis is Zelda an da MalePerson juss leff you pakitch for me. An it is
BEAUTYFUL (Like me) a lovely yellow Afghan (not da houndie) to sleep wiff,
to cover me when I cold, to put ober my pillow in da sun, to juss look at,
an if you fink dem Boyz ob mine goin TOUCH it wif even dere snooters you not
finking strait. It sooo pritty. I neber had anything so pritty before.
Sniffle. I so touched. My veryy own GITTOUTTADEREYOULIDDELUGLYBRAT Afghan. I
will tresure it forebber. YOU FINK I KIDDIN? TOUCH IT SLIMEBALL AN SEE HOW
HEALTHY DESE TEETH IS!!
'Scuse me, dere Daisy, I got some instructin to do. Fank you again, so very
much.

Love and Snooters,
Zelda

Ooooh Nigel....deer....come ober here by you old MommaDog an less talk about
dat afghan yu so innerested in...heeeeeere Nigel...where you hidin?
Niiiiiggggelllll........