[Dailydrool] Lots of drool slinging for all

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 08:33:21 PDT 2008

Happy Monday!

After seeing snow again here in NE Ohio I am so ready to take my basset babies and move to Mexico!? Any other droolers out in Mexico who can give me some tips on relocating there would be awesome...you can email me off list at earthyoga at aol.com.? I'd consider any SW?location at this point!?

Maggie, Princess and Bailey all are slinging drool for those houndies in need and for all those who have lost thier precious hound....Charlie - our hearts and thoughts are with you...rest assured Eeorye is no longer in pain and is prancing at the Rainbow Bridge.?

Hopefully this week Spring will actually be here to stay in NE Ohio -

Emily & the Gareis girls Maggie, Bailey and Princess
Sierra (ATB 2.6.08)