[Dailydrool] Oh, nooooooo........

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Mon Apr 14 08:53:34 PDT 2008

"You guys get in here!!!!!,  Huggie Bear yells in a stage whisper.
Quiet!!! Don't wake up Pw. Doo Doo Head!!!  The 2 boys and wee Gracie
Allen come running into the office where the blondeslave is laying on
the floor.  Wee Gracie plows into Huggie with Clyde Kadiddlehopper and
Moosie Bear following close behind so they all end up in a pile.
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHH-you'll wake up you know who-GET OFF ME."  Clyde peeks
around Huggie and Gracie and sees the blondeslave lying on the floor not
moving.  Huggie, what's wrong with her?  Gracie picks up her paw, "Is
she", then slashes her paw across her throat.  Clyde begins to wail
which snaps Moosie to attention.  He was still laying on the floor
thinking. "What's going on, what's the matter?"  Mid wail Clyde turns
and using the same gesture as Gracie, utters one word, "momma".  Now
Moosie starts to sob.  Huggie turns and glares at wee Gracie, "See what
you started?"   She then turns to Clyde and Moosie and rolls her eyes,
"will you two please shut up!!!  She's not dead!!!  Look, there's a
little piece of fiberfill beside her mouth-see-it puffs out every time
she breathes.  She must have fallen asleep stuffing the Pawction hound.
Moosie and Clyde give each other a high five and begin dancing around
the room.  "Knock it off you two idiots," Huggie growled.  "Boy
hounds...one more brain cell and they'd make a good plastic bag.  If the
Pw. sees this she'll have the blondeslave's head.  She was supposed to
finish the hound AND remind everyone to get Woofle tickets again last
night."  "Should we wake her up?", Gracie asks.  "What good would that
do?  The damage is already done.  We're going to have to do damage
control.  You know the first thing the Pw. will do when she wakes up is
look to see how many Woofle tickets have sold.  Be quiet-let me think."
"I'll help Huggie...maybe...." Moosie drifts off into deep thought.
"Okay, here's what we're going to do.  Clyde remember the picture the
Pw. posted to help meet you book selling goal?  Do you know where she
got it?  Clyde shakes his had no.  "Okay, can you scrunch your face up
into that really sad look again?"  Clyde tries as hard as he can to
duplicate his oh so sad look.  Huggie frowns, "you just look constipated
to me-wait I think I found the picture.  Yes, here it is.  Okay, I'll
attach the picture-if it helped you sell 85 books surely it will help
sell some more Woofle tickets before the Pw. finds out the blondeslave
fell asleep."

Okay, so please go and look at Clyde's sad face.  Won't you help us turn
that frown upside down by buying some Woofle tickets?  The link to the
Woofle and pictures can be found here,
http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=clcuir5.9l159jm9&x=0&y=d7e6pq&locale
id=en_US