[Dailydrool] drool & dog hair

Jennifer C. eddie_and_lucy at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 09:51:50 PDT 2008

After reading Becky's account of drool & dog hair, I had to laugh.  My husband and I are pretty used to having dog hair on our clothes, in our buv's, on our furniture, etc... Well, I fail to remember that dog hair is not everyone's favorite accessory.  My husband teaches 1st grade, and while reading a story the other day during circle time, 3 children began picking Eddie & Lucy hairs from his navy blue pant legs.  He said they were laughing and trying to figure out which hairs came from which dog.  They have seen many pictures of Eddie & Lucy, as they are the screen savers on all 4 computers in his classroom. I am constantly picking hairs off my clothes as well, unless I happen to be wearing a new shirt.  It's not like I don't clean, but you know how it is, it just gets everywhere.  Luckily, our friends that come over to the house love our hounds and don't mind the hair.  Now, my MIL is another story.  doG forbid she get hair on her.  Needless to say, she has not been to our house in over 2 years, and we live in the same town.  We visit my in-laws once or twice a month, and my husband insists on taking our hounds with us.  He does this just to spite them I am sure. :)

Drool to all in need!
Jennifer C. w/ Eddie & Lucy