[Dailydrool] Penny's Gotcha Day

Eva Swiger evaswiger at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:13:27 PDT 2008

Hello, All,

I just need to do my due dilligence and annoucne that today is our little Penny's Gotcha Day -- 1 year ago today, we brought home our little 4-pound (that's not a typo -- she was 4 pounds when we brought her home), 8-week old runt girl, and she's changed our lives.  She's now 14 months old and nearly 40 pounds, and she's snuffled her way deep into our hearts.  After a horrendous UTI, a 6-inch long spay incision that also repaired her umbilical hernia, and another 2 1/2 inch incision to remove a piece of plastic toy from her belly last month (remember her essay, "Boardrum"), we're hopeful that we'll have many healthy & happy years with our little girl.  (We're keeping our fingers crossed that we got all of this out of the way early...)

Happy Gotcha Day, Sweet Pea!

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/651606

(PS -- She is working on her next essay.  Inspiration has been a bit short lately.)