[Dailydrool] Drool Please

fredehound at comcast.net fredehound at comcast.net
Tue Apr 15 05:57:32 PDT 2008

Today as I sat at work with my friend and co-worker of 20 years, I realized how truly blessed I am to be part of the Drool family. My friend lost her 12yr old dog Max this weekend very suddenly, he was her heart dog and a much loved member of her family. I realized if it had been me in that situation I would have so much support from my Drool family that I would feel so comforted and loved. I wished she could experience that too. If you have any drool to spare it would be nice if she could get a few notes of encouragement and support. Her name is Rose and Max was a Rottie /Shepard mix that loved to play with the Bassets. It hurts me to see the hole she has in her heart right now, we are lighting a candle here for her tonight and I know Maxie is running pain free and enjoying the big buffet at the bridge. She has laughed and cried with me over lots of Drool stories over the years and I know a few emails would help her so much. Her email is bruce.austin2 at yahoo.com .  You guys are the
 best.

Joni

The Terrific Thomas Hounds

Fredhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/739990