[Dailydrool] Basset puppy in Pasadena

jennifer searock jenfrank76 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 06:54:44 PDT 2008

California droolers,

I received this email last night and have already contacted the local rescue, but if there is anyone who is interested, please contact me offline.

Jen Searock and Indy

Hey everyone!Well we tried and tried and tried, but we cannot keep our basset hound puppy.  He is so playful and loving to everyone in the house, but he is TOO playful!  He has been 'nipping' at the kids.  Now a full grown adult can handle the 'nipping' but not my 2 kids.  He has never EVER bitten them in anger, but his way of playing is to playfully bite and tug.  The same way he plays with our other dog.Kirby has been a wonderful addition to our home and we will really miss him, but it is not fair to him to keep him isolated from the rest of the family.  He is almost potty trained.  Yes he does have accidents daily, but the accidents are always near the door and we just have not gotten to the next level.  Bassets are difficult to train, but with time it can happen.If anyone can take Kirby in we have all of his AKC papers and shot record.  If you can take him in we have toys, a bed, dishes, pee pads (for house training), collar and he up on ALL his SHOTS!  We are giving this $1500 dog away to nice loving home for FREE.  If you are on this email list you are loving people so we would give Kirby to you!!!!  Or if you know someone let us know.  I am sorry, but I am going to send this a couple of time until I find someone........I am only giving this until Wednesday and then he is going to the Humane Society of Pasadena.....