[Dailydrool] ProMeris

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 13:34:27 PDT 2008

I spoke  with my veterinarian this morning regarding ProMeris.  This is a man
that  I trust with both my show dogs and the dogs I rescue.  He said that he
is  refusing to carry it or have it used in his practice.  He further stated
that one of the key ingredients is a chemical that used to be used in the old
flea dips and tick dips, that it is very strong, very greasy, slow to absorb,
 and has a warning on the label not to touch the treated dog for at least
three  hours.  My vet also said that anything that should not be touched for
three hours is probably not safe to use on a dog.
He decided this BEFORE the information that is floating around on the
internet started.  Just though I would share this information.

Kathryn Beard

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)