[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 2, Issue 10

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Wed Apr 16 13:09:16 PDT 2008

 Deer Nigel n' Wewis - dis are Dudley da pupster pawgarding kitties.?? I finks dat eben liddle kittis can be mean sumtimes but dey cannut eet youz.? Owr kitty wut libs here libs in da rumes wif carpetin - yu knows da onez dat da houndies cannut go in.? Pawsonally, an' I no I jest a buppy an awl, but sumpin' abowt dis dozen seem wite.? Anyroo, he sits dere jes a wickin' he pawz and a-smilin at we - cuz he no dat we cannut get him no matter wut him does to tease us.? Ackually, I doonut want to hurt he - jest wanna taste him cuz I nebber tested on of dem afore.? Barty, owr black kitty, runz fast, fast, fast when he wants to get to da basement ware he food? and kitty roca box be.? I tested kitty roca onct and it be DEWISHUS!

Brudder Elwood, wut battleship dat be wut docked in u doggie door??? Do da slabes greasy she up so's she can fit fru dere?? OW, Mama... Sorry, Elder Clara.? Mama sez you not a battleship eben iffen you wook wike one.....No, Mama, I don wanna go in da cage....
no, pwease....

 Sandi, Mamaslave to Dozer, Dudley (who hasn't learned political correctness yet, LOL) Daisy and Delilah