[Dailydrool] FATTY TUMORS!!! Buford's in the clear...sort of

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Wed Apr 16 16:34:50 PDT 2008

DROOL WORKS!  (as do all the prayers, good thoughts, etc. that all of you
have been sending our way.) Thank you everyone--for all your wonderful
emails and thoughts.

The biopsy report came back today and all 3 growths were benign, fatty
tumors.  No signs of the dreaded "c' word at all!!!

In a couple weeks, as soon as the Buf-man is a bit farther removed from
surgery we'll do another test for Cushings and see if that is finally the
culprit behind the liver enzyme that is more than double it's normal level.
Also scheduled is an ultrasound on his adrenal glands and liver.

Thanks again everyone.....and yes, he got extra biscuits after dinner and
has already received hugs and snooters with an evening of extended belly
rubs scheduled.

--
Heidi, and Buford the OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister and King of Garbage,
Della, Guinness the wanna-be-a-basset cat, and Walter ATB 1998.

Visit our blog   http://bassetmayhem.blogspot.com