[Dailydrool] non-basset rescue

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 17:29:10 PDT 2008

Diane I'm sorry you had to be put through this and I'm even more worried about the basset.  As a volunteer for an all breed rescue I gotta say that not everyone is as informed as others.  Some are down right uneducated and do not need to have any business in rescue.  Then they are the those rescues that go to great lengths to work with the great homes and find the right family member for them.  I would say go with what you feel is right.  I hope they become more educated about what they are dealing with and not reject homes because THEY don't have a clue of what is a good home and what isn't.