[Dailydrool] gotz da proof??

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 18:29:00 PDT 2008

"Mandy-bo-dandy" here, tanks for da challenge elwood, I takes a look at da pictuuures, n dis da way I seees it,
Ya, elder clara we be lookin at yer pics,
not seein any flees, flys, or tics,
what we're seein is one very cute bututie!!!
so, brudder elwood, betta back off of da throttle,
just let clara, do her "wadddle, waddle, waddle,''
or she get mad and kick you off to Mars,
cause when she get discovered, she gonna be on
"Waddalin wit da Stars"!!!
{still waitin fo da bus,mandy} {garfieldie, harmless housecat}
{senior slabe, recovering ,freight train flu,} lynnie