[Dailydrool] crates and hounds

Diane Fenton dfenton at ptd.net
Thu Apr 17 11:04:03 PDT 2008

We will hopefully be getting a new brother (basset) for Howie and who
better to ask then the people that I always come to for basset advice.
This may be a stupid question but here it goes.  Is it better to keep
them in separate crates or to get a bigger crate that the both of them
could stay in together?  By the way, this is when we may have to leave
our bassets home alone, which would be hardly ever, and only until they
get older and hopefully don't need a crate.

Diane (momslave to Howie)