[Dailydrool] readin the drools-

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 15:04:36 PDT 2008

We sure were glad for Veronica's post on Shandy--it is heartwarming to hear
he has such a wonderful home, full of love--the things he never had--can you
imagine-his head must be spinning every day he wakes up and finds life is
good-it wasn't a dream--Congrats Shandy--you deserve it all-

Nelly we be sending the drool-you get to feelin good-no sick  houndies--

Mr Speedy, you are living up to your name to be catching the birds--it  takes
a speedy to catch them--nice snack--we proud of you--

Da boyz-outz on the prowl, gittin chickie from the Roger. We are glad you
are back home safe and sound- and we are glad Momperson is not out runnin
around the streets in a towel lookin for all you guys--

Morse, with you being so slim and trim, you will probably be struttin your
stuff no matter how warm--you have done great on the diet--

Einstein and Hershey, great job on the agility-agility around here for the
seniors is the ability to get to the dinner bowl--Brudder Elwood is another
matter--

We send drool to all in need, congrats to all the new additions out
there-keep on supporting the rescues-lots of great stuff going on right  now--

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds