[Dailydrool] A PLUSH PUP STOMPS... NO RAIN

Wendell Flopbottom wendellwaddles at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 17:42:49 PDT 2008

Wendell here, stomping NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN for Boardwaddle 10! I'm
so excited to be attending... and I KNOW I will have fun rain or
shine, but I'm really hoping for SUN!

I had a BLAST at the BHRA Hoedown last weekend! Did you see all the
great pix of Droolers on my blog??? NOO??? Well, my goodness. What's
wrong? Quick--waddle on over and catch up on ALL my adventures:
www.wendellswaddletour.com. THEN make plans to come on out and join ME
ME ME in Ocean City. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! Just think of all the fun
we'll be having!

I can't wait to see this year's Grand Marshall, the adorable Thelma Lu
... and the magnificent Brie too... and maybe I'll meet Cakie... and
Fifi (my beloved)... SOOO many special houndies and hoomans will be
there!

Until then, I'll be stomping my petite plush paws.... no rain no rain no rain

Woofily,

Wendell
--
Wendell U. Flopbottom