[Dailydrool] Way Cool!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 04:04:08 PDT 2008

Oboy dat was waaaay coooool! We hab a ....ok whassit, Llewis?   a erth quack.
You in Californya prolly goin oh soooowhut. We gets dem alla time.
We here in Shickago, well we dont. We gots up at ...reel erly .. an
wanted ousside so MomPerson let we ousside an den we goes beke in we
crates wif a treet-- too erly for breakkast (MomPerson such a prissy:
she say it befour 5 it too erly.)
An we juss all settled an den dere dis funny noise like ... mebbe a
train. Mebbe not. An we goes wigglewiggle an everfing shake and eben
da floor an we can heer da glasses in da kichen clinkin and dishes
rattlin. We thot MomPerson install Magik Fingers in we crates, but we
guess not.Darnit.

MomPerson were awake for oncet. She chek on we (we almosssleepin) an
say oncet when da oldest two-legger juss a little tad dey had oneadese
whut reely shook eberfing, so alla da naybors ousside on da lawns in
da middle of da nite talkin and amazed. Dis one not like dat, not as
big.

We goin nap now. Dis bin very tirin dis erly in da day. Hope evverwon
ok out dere.
Big Drool to all in need,

Nigel and Llewis.