[Dailydrool] Hound head

Reenie Grant rcgrant at rochester.rr.com
Fri Apr 18 09:47:41 PDT 2008

Cakie, it’s your favorite uncle woofing in.  I want to buy my mom a houndie
pendant with a pretty stone, cause I love her so much and she is bringing me
to see you.  I’m going to try to save my tweat allowance, but it’s gonna be
hard.  A manly hound like me needs his food, and there doesn’t seem to be
much around here, but I will make the sacrifice.  Dodger found an almost
dead raccoon last night in the yard, but I didn’t eat it even though I am
always starving.  If you know where the heads  are hidden, pick out a nice
one for me.  Have I told you lately how much I lovelovelove you?

Waddle with me, Uncle Chili, at the Boardwaddle

NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP
NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP NORAINSTOMP

Checked by AVG.
9:30 AM