[Dailydrool] Way cool

Elizabeth Lindsey erlindsey at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 10:01:16 PDT 2008

Apparently the earthquake shook Nashville before dawn this morning,
too, but we all slept right through it. Those in our neighborhood who
were awakened by it said it felt like small vibrations and could have
been mistaken for the wind. Our Elsinore and young Charlie were
agitated last night, but only because they've been cooped up in their
house and yard. Once they had an after-dinner walk, they settled
right down. So much for having sensitive animals who can tell when an
earthquake is going to happen.

Elizabeth