[Dailydrool] KEEP STOMPING...NO RAIN ON THELMA LU's PAWRADE

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 10:10:13 PDT 2008

MOOOOO. Me again. Cakie. I am working so hard I just can't take it.....okay, the she slave is falling asleep at the keyboard and the he slave had to go to the ER, yesterday cause he fractured a rib but is still working for the paw hounds. I'm SUPERVISING.
One of my jobs is to check the weather. When GM2B Thelma Lu asked for STOMPING, yesterday the chance of you know what was at 60%. It is now down to 20%. Y'all are DOING A GOOD JOB.
So keep it up. STOMP YOUR WIDDLE PAWSIES FOR NO RAIN. None on April 25 or April 26 in Oshun City, NJ.......NOT ALLOWED. Us got a building to use, but it is much more fun out in the sunlight!! Remember
...My Aunties Cathy and Angelika and Marilyn will be guarding the gate so don't even THINK of coming in wif no moolah. They will have the houndies puddle on you.
Cakie, GM01, Basset Hostess
NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN BRING MOOLAH NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN
BoardWaddle with me and Pw. Olive who doesn't know what is about to hit her house.....April 25-26, Oshun City, NJ...and my grand puppy, Chunky, who is moving in with Olive and the Beagies!