[Dailydrool] Humping Ducks and Earthquakes

jbeniak at cox.net jbeniak at cox.net
Fri Apr 18 15:11:11 PDT 2008

>>Is this something that he will continue to do forever, or will he eventually forget how good the female smelled and stop humping his duck?  Should I discourage him from doing this, and if so, how? <<

I asked PBFloyd if this behaviour was acceptable and he answered "as long as the duck doesn't mind"

We had a small earthquake just the other night in Santa Barbara (3 miles off shore).  But it was a wierd one.  It hit just before 11:00pm and just went BOOM BOOM BOOM and it was over.  No rolling or swaying or anything.  But it was enough to wake up both my husband and Floyd who were snoring together on the sofa.  It wasn't enough however, to wake up China Moon the bloodhound.

Jill Beniak and Pretty Boy Floyd, who's show career is now over so he is happily neutered.

--
Floyd   www.dogster.com/?134050
China Moon www.dogster.com/?361730