[Dailydrool] enjoying the pictures

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:23:19 PDT 2008

I must say, when I see all the beautiful photos of hounds off leash enjoying nature, I am so amazed and delighted for them...  PBF, Paddi B and Morse to name a few...  Those are great photos, and keep them coming, I love them.

The basset who introduced me to the world of bassets was an off leash basset.  This was in 1976, and I was working on a MEGA acre horse farm in East Moline, Il.  Cooper had a wanna be sister, and there was a pack of farm "mutts".  Cooper never got lost or into trouble, albeit, he once took a long wander which brought concern to his slaves.

Here on my homestead, off leash is only possible in the fenced back yard which is no field of tall grass and flowers or a beach.   We do OK for what we have, though, tons of fun, and I have been on a tree planting mission so the yard is getting much more shade every year.  Plus more birdies are hanging around for the amusement to all.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie, mom slave to Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre Louis, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki