[Dailydrool] Chemicals found in pets

Robbie Bagby jamalucy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:46:13 PDT 2008

I have never thought about this type of thing. This is scary. Recently we
had an adoption applicant that mentioned that her last 2 dogs both died of
cancers. One of the spleen and the other from intestinal cancer. This makes
me wonder if chemicals are possibly the cause.
As for flea treatments, i use Natural Defense on my dogs. I usually just use
the spray since i have 8 dogs in the house which includes my foster hound.
The spray works well and this product smells good too along with being
organic.

--
Robbie, mom slave to Lucy, Jaime,
Devon, Daisy, Hollee, Sally Sue, and basset wannabees