[Dailydrool] Keep STOMPIN!

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 06:10:52 PDT 2008

MOOOOOO. It is me, Cakie. I have checked the weather. I did it by pawin the
door and going outside. It is really, really nice! (Uh, Cakie, the pawrade
got moved a week because tonight is the start of Passover.....first Seder
and all that...) Jeepers, I know that...but the pawcast for today says that
there is a 20% chance of you know what....and SO DOES NEXT FRIDAY AND
SATURDAY!! It also says next Saturday has a low of 48 and a high of 63.
(Sound of paws rubbing together...) Which means slaves will need
SWEATSHIRTS. Wear your T shirt, but you know you are gonna need a
sweatshirt, too!

Keep STOMPIN! It is working!!

Ah...and I am happy/sad to say that the he slave has once again run out of
short sleeved XL T's. Has called two or three folks to talk substitution
cause he isn't sure if he can get more done before the weekend! Will try.
Ordered a lot! Sold a lot. Yay!!!

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Annie and Pw. Annie, April 25-26 Oshun City, NJ
NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN PET CAKIE STOMP NO RAIN
It is my calendar day!!