[Dailydrool] da momma be dim - some help pls on posting pic to Houndsbay

rebecca stanton rebecca.stanton at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 19 13:09:03 PDT 2008

Hello droolers. I am trying to post to HoundsBay a new item, and it seems to have disappeared, lol, but maybe that's a good thing because (again) I dont appear to have posted the picture correctly.  Do I post the direct link on photobucket, or the HTML code or the IMG code?

Morse hewe, da momma geddup and gon to da kichin.  I juss seen da mess she hab made.  Oh da shame ob it.  Da slabe be bit lackin in da bwain depawtment.  Der be a large space up der.  Lotsa room.  Enuff faw a few peoples.  Enuff faw....uhoh bye

Becky, Morse & Pumbaa ATB  x
check our our dogster pages!!
photobucket: www.photobucket.com/albums/ff145/beckylouiseisabel/
www.dogster.com/dogs/455574