[Dailydrool] Vegas and Cameras

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 19 20:35:23 PDT 2008

Dear Morgan-

My slave did a spit take at the computer reading about  your slave dropping
things in the water bowl. I think it is just something in the water in
Vegas....aside from her camera. Last December she slave and Aunt Sandy met
there. A friend of sheslave was going to take her picture with someone.
Camera crashed. Never to live again. She and Auntie Sandy had to go to the
Office Depot to buy a camera first thing in the morning. After all, they
were on the way to Bunkie's house, then going to pet Rocket!

Next time she goes there, she better bring a spare.

Cakie