[Dailydrool] DD Calendar Pic and Basset Butts

Tawny Tamura tawnylea at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 10:08:42 PDT 2008

What a beautiful picture on the DD Calendar for my Birthday (yesterday)!!  What gorgeous hounds, I couldn't have picked a more beautiful picture to stare at than the famous Taco Woof Bell, Petunia and Cakie!! I couldn't resist the current thread on basset butts...Oakley had the cutest widdle butt around!!  Boy do I ever miss him!  Life just isn't the same....tears still flow daily for my sweet pea!

Only on the DD would a bunch of "basset cases" be bragging about their babies butts?!! lol  Thanks for all the cute pictures...I'm really enjoying seeing all of your beautiful babies!  If only I could jump through my computer and give them all belly rubs?! I hope you enjoy the pics! Love to all, Tawny & Angel Oakley ATB (but always in my heart)