[Dailydrool] Dumb Reason to Surrender a Senior

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 20 11:30:38 PDT 2008

*SIGH*  I got a call yesterday from the Kentucky Humane Society.  I cannot turn this poor old girl away, but I really don't have any kind of long-term care home for her, so if anyone knows of one, please email me!  (Marilyn at the HOP is getting 2 right now so I'm sure she's full.)

Anyway, Jasmine is 10 years old and was brought to the HS groomed and with polish on her toes.  Why was she being given up, this lovely old girl who has no temperament problems?  Her owner explained that, probably due to eating sticks when younger, she has a sensitive stomach and vomits.  The frequency has become a real problem for the owners, so sadly, they feel they cannot endure much more of this.  The dog vomits TWICE A MONTH.

**DOUBLE SIGH**

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy,Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!