[Dailydrool] houdini and victoria and her march experience

Sauble sauble at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 20 16:23:48 PDT 2008

First of all from living in airdrie to calgary, running away - hiding in very tall trees expecting me to go get her. Somewhere in the experiences -  I think she watches becky - she still runs away but comes back even if she's going out door after coming - will come running to me if I call her meow.
Yesterday she bolted expecting a 2 hour frolic in the sun and skidded to a fullstop when she saw/felt all the snow - aroooooooooooo
Left her out huddled under the door frame for awhile. And the 8 - 12 hour trip from calgary to victoria in a uhaul in a cage in front seat with becky on floor and mike and alexander there too Of course first night had to run away again but came back within hours - knew where she should be - That has been one wierd cat that has missed so many threats of giving her away but I don't think she'd stay away anyway. We think we are stuck with her
aroooooooooooooooo
She's a basset/cat
Georgie and Miss Becky (a nuisance if you want my opinion - i wish she's stop patting me) and I took a woof at her one night and her little batting clawing paws batted back.
Miss Becky

Today she went out but came running to me at the sound of her name 'witch'.meowwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Georgie