[Dailydrool] Dyson Boardwaddle Raffle

Eric Stevenson ericstevenson at comcast.net
Sun Apr 20 18:20:38 PDT 2008

The 2008 Boardwaddle is almost here.  We have been out begging for pledge donations for a couple of months now but we needed something to really bring in some cash for the hounds.  We have a new Dyson DC-17 'Animal' vacuum that we are raffling off.  100% of the ticket sales go to benefit the hungry and homeless hounds of Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  If you don't have a Dyson and still have carpet this is the one for you.  If you don't have carpet buy a ticket for a friend or neighbor with carpet, the hounds still need your help.  We will be drawing the winning ticket on Friday, April 25th, the day before the Boardwaddle and shipping the Dyson to the winner after we get done waddling.  We have a page on the Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue website for ticket purchase and will email you with your ticket numbers.  Tickets are 1 - $5.00 5 - $20.00 and 20 - $50.00.  We will be closing the online ticket sales this Thursday so please act quickly.

Here is the link http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/2008/dyson/dysonfundraiser.html

Thanks for supporting Basset Hound Rescue.

The Stevenson Pack
Bubba, Baguette, Bob, Beau, Blue, Bella and Fosters Badger, Grizzle and Vickie