[Dailydrool] Chocolate hound & paw lollipops

Lisa Potter mom24hounds at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:19:23 PDT 2008

You say you haven't tried any of Auntie Carol Shreiner's chocolate hound &
paws lollipops!  You don't know what you are missing!  They are very yummy!
And they are so cute.  I have to admit, I still have one of the hounds in a
baggie in the refrigerator.  It has become part of my basset crap
collection.  Check out her Hounds Bay auction.  You can find the
lollipops under "Other Basset Items" & try it for yourself.  And while
treating your sweet tooth, you can also help the houndies of Michigan Basset
Rescue & Pw Olive in her quest to be queen of the Michigan Waddle.
I've got my bid in, but there are 5 additional auctions that include
white chocolate, milk chocolate, & milk chocolate with peanut butter!
Go get your own,
Lisa aka PetMom