[Dailydrool] One for the butt calendar

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Mon Apr 21 04:31:47 PDT 2008

Ok, with all the butt pictures, I just had to share my boy Deuce's butt.  I
think he has the cutest tush in all of basset land.  I like to sing the song
"Smack That" while I am giving him little love taps on his tushy.  He just
stands there wagging his tail and give me that look, but I tell him it
spanks so nice.  It's kinda a R rated shot, cause he is doing his business
in the shot.  I have it on my camera phone, and I show it to anyone who
wants to see it.  Yes, they think I am nuts, cause I take pictures of my
dogs going potty, but it always makes them chuckle.

Teresa
Rowdy ( show them mine too)
Deuce ( yup, I got a nice tushy)
Yukon (atb, forever in my heart)