[Dailydrool] Max the Wonder Dog and Howie

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Mon Apr 21 09:02:13 PDT 2008

Jamie, thank you for sharing your memories of Max the Wonder dog.  My three are all rescues too and I think Max is a case of "who rescued whom?" as mine are.  The love you get back in return for helping these babies is unbelievable.  It is clear that he adored you in return for all you did for him, including your final, kind act.  The bassets are sending you heart-healing drool and you're very much in my thoughts.

Diane, my Henry sometimes gags first thing in the morning.  He also gags on those rare occasions when he has a fight with his brother.  He is healthy as a horse and has a good appetite -- I think it's just one of those things.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))