[Dailydrool] Reminder--Fundraiser for 4 The Hounds Basset Rescue

Moore, Martha MMoore at odmhsas.org
Mon Apr 21 12:00:22 PDT 2008

Hello All,

Just a reminder--please check out our fundraiser at
http://www.theuncommongarden.com/4theHounds.htm
We are raising money to pay for the services helper for Gladys, our fearless leader, as she recovers from open heart surgery.
The candles are really nice and the notecards are cute!
If you have not yet checked it out, please consider buying some candles and notecards to
keep 4 The Hounds helping the homeless droolers in SW Missouri and Oklahoma.
Also, please send healing drool Gladys' way!

Thank you very much for all your help.

Martha
4 The Hounds Basset Rescue