[Dailydrool] Jasmine and Bo

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 21 13:33:19 PDT 2008

Jasmine--the 10 yr old twice-a-month vomiter-- and 2 yr old neglected/abused Beau are safe in Louisville, KY.  We are having to board them until Saturday, however, so if anyone wants to help out and help sponsor a day of boarding for either one, it's $10 a day per dog.

I also just got a call from our local Humane Society who has a basset with a collar imbedded in her neck!  She needs vetwork before we can take her, but she will be coming here when she can, so be on the lookout for Hound's Bay items to help out this newest wave of KY bassets!

Susan and the Hoptown  Bassets + 7
Nellie, Murphy, Jeremiah, Walter, Rusty Paws (ATB),Sammy (ATB), Barney Boy (ATB) &  Bert(ATB), Bianca(ATB), Sapper and the fosters
Bluegrass Basset Rescue, Inc
A Basset is an Asset!