[Dailydrool] shamless begging

Bob cowbobdog at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:14:49 PDT 2008

Hi eberyone its the boy who wants to be King wif my shameless begging of the
week pose for you to enjoy hehehehe.  Iffen you haven seen the Faces of
Drool Playing cards or the CHick Magnut please check them out at my web site
at http://bbostelman.net/Bob/bobthedog.html or email me at
cowbobdog at gmail.com for details.

Or iffen you just want to contribute to the Bob for King fund and you want
to make a tax deductable donation to Michigan Basset Rescue you could send
us the check and then maybe I could be King and some houndy could find a
foreber home...we can take paypal too..

So how can you resist this face...dont ya think i need to be King????

Yur furend

Bob the DOg

--
PW Bob the DOg
order my Chick Magnut Or Faces of Drool playing cards at