[Dailydrool] Tribute to Max

lynnie hughes skoog.ie at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 16:36:19 PDT 2008

thank you for sharing the life of your "wonder"full hound. Mandy wanted to share her thoughts.
"a tribute to Max"
dey say, one mans trash, is anoder mans tweasure.
Max, we know yous libbed tru hell,and wound up wit a good life ob pleasure.
wit yer sweeet white face, and ears ob golden bwowwwn,
you neber gonna be forgotten, yous da talk ob dwroooler town.
I heard you habd a guaaardian angwel,"dawn ob da west",who hewlped guide you into your new famiweys nest!!!!
We knows ya just hated ta haf ta get a bath!!!
yet da bewwwy rubs dat came afta, had ta make ya laugh!!!!!
you wore a lots ob different kins a hats,I sees you liked to Pawty!!
Now yous at da bwidge buffet, eat hearty, my fwiend, eat hearty!!
while at da bwidge, if you should see an ol hound named zippity do dawg, give him a dwooly ol kiss fwom meeeee.
Max we know how you wuv your tweets, so dis hewe's a tweet dat I "BARKsss"
Max, you know dat you are luvbbbed, in ober 3000 dwrooolers "hearts" !!!!!!!!!!
mandy-bo-dandy{`14 mo. goin on 40} Garfieldie{harmless house cat} lynnie hughes{senior slabe in recovery}