[Dailydrool] April 22 calendar page

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 19:45:23 PDT 2008

That's my sixteen paws gracing Tuesday's Drool
calendar page - little did I know when I submitted
that picture that I'd be losing the baby of the
group so soon and so quickly.  This is one of
my favorite pictures of my short little gang and
one of the last I took of the four of them together.

Dudley went to the Bridge on October 6th of last
year after a heart wrenching week of trying to
do everything possible to keep him with us and
weeks of unbelievable support from so many
Droolers - the memories of both still very vivid
in our hearts.  Life without Dudley has been
hard and we miss him every single day.

But life goes on . . . Elmo and Pw Miss Pauline
will be 11 in June and August. Gracie is 6 1/2
and we've had our handsome 5 year old Bosley
for almost 5 months now.  He's our 7th basset
and we love how they all have their basset traits
and personalities that are so alike and at the
same time so different.

I'm going to attempt to attach Bosley's picture
so you can see him today, too.  And one of his
VERY cute butt!

All my sixteen paws are indeed priceless!

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Pw Pauline,
Gracie and Pw Bosley, missing Dudley ATB