[Dailydrool] Max and what I hope is the final Buford update for a long time!

Heidi Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Mon Apr 21 19:53:05 PDT 2008

First and foremost, tons and tons of grieving drool to Jamie on Max's
journey.  What a wonderful tribute on YouTube to a wonderful, wonderful pup.
A light is shining bright for you in Delaware Max---God Speed.

On a happier note:  Buford, OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister was given a "let's
watch and monitor" bill of health today!  We still cannot reach a conclusive
diagnosis for Cushings.  So because treating for it could create a worse
situation that not, we're going to watch his alkaline phosphatase level as
well as everything else.  He has no other symptoms that point to Cushings
(or any other disease for that matter)--so as usual, Mr. Buford keeps
everyone scratching their heads.

Meanwhile he snagged a box of Matzoh off the kitchen counter today and made
me chase him around the entire house including up and down the stairs!!
Della assisted with "vacuuming" the crumbs that covered EVERYTHING because
he kept shaking the box as he ran!

--
Heidi, and Buford the OEBE Exalted Garbagemeister and King of Garbage,
Della, Guinness the wanna-be-a-basset cat, and Walter ATB 1998.

Visit our blog   http://bassetmayhem.blogspot.com