[Dailydrool] Carpet Steam Cleaners - Hoover Vs Bissell

K&B Ferris ferris at telus.net
Mon Apr 21 20:47:35 PDT 2008

My old Dirt Devil steam cleaner gave up on the weekend, and I need to
replace it.  I would not buy another Dirt Devil steam cleaner, there were
too many things that went wrong with it.
I haven't had much luck finding reviews or information on the www; I am
looking at either a Bissell Powersteamer Pro Upright or a Hoover Steamvac
Duo Cleaner.
Does anyone have any reviews of their own steam cleaners or suggestions.
Barbara & Kevin
Houndies Buster & Maddie with Kitty Norman