[Dailydrool] Ms. Beasley's Birthday

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 03:51:48 PDT 2008

Birthday Girl in the House!  Birthday Girl in the House! Today is my Ms.
Beasley's 8th birthday!!  We "rescued" Beasley from her former owners, six
years ago today.  They told us she was born in April, so we picked this day
as it's Earth Day and Beasley is very enviromentally conscious.  Today will
be filled with lots of belly rubs, a few extra treats and a piece of steak
cut up on top of her food, leftover from last nights dinner.  Oh and plenty
of hugs and kisses from her Mama and me (Auntie Roofie).   Lots of drool and
prayers to all our hounds and all the two-leggers.  Thanks too, to the Mod
Squad for all their unending work at keeping the Daily Drool up and
running.

Ruthie B and the "Birthday Girl" Ms. Beasley (Hey, where's my cake?)
Baby Bonnie (ATB)