[Dailydrool] Max the Wonder Dog

Carolyn Mitchell carolynmitchell at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 22 04:38:09 PDT 2008

Janine,

As the rears still roll down my face. I watched the tribute and it brought back losing Max A Million and Sir Opa back. Sir Opa hated the tub, I laughed when I got to the pic of Max in the tub because that's the puss Opa would give me.
May Max the wonder dog run and play pain free with all his friends. You could tell by the pictures how happy and loved he was. You just wanted to reach into the video and grab that smootchie face and just keep on kissing it,The tears will roll for a long time. Its been 5 months since we lost Max A Million over 2 years for Sir Opa and I still cry for them both. When I was little I could never understand what I thought was my whacky Aunt because her animals were her life. Well I am now happily that Aunt and I fully understand her now

To all those that need it Rex is slinging drool, yes Rex the lab / Shepard slings more drool then any basset I ever had.
He sees a potato chip and he is not allowed to have them he drools buckets.
Have a great day all,

Carolyn

LiL Miss daisy Halo
Rex aka Little Foot