[Dailydrool] YAY for Buddy!!!! and butts and skipping...

ccooley at wowway.com ccooley at wowway.com
Tue Apr 22 09:15:38 PDT 2008

How absolutely wonderful that Buddy is on his way to a home!!! All the
prayers and drool worked!! I know we've been keeping pawsies and toesies and
fingers crossed here for his safety. Thank you so very much to all who had a
hand in his rescue, he will certainly have a big story for his new family.

In other news, I sent in a picture of Stella's hind end and it missed the
list. So... I'll resend it. :) Basset butts are too cute to miss. On the
subject, one of the funniest things Stella does is skip. When she's picking
up speed as we go for a walk, she skips with her back feet. Does anyone
else's houndie do this? Just curious...

love and snooters to all
Colleen, slave to Stella and Molly(atb), assistant slave to Daisy the lab