[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood gotz da slabe problem

BasetSavr5 at aol.com BasetSavr5 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:42:17 PDT 2008

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee on de missin list fur a few deys, dat because ol
lard butt Elder Clara been sittin on me, mekein da brudder lookie at ebbery
picsure dat be on da drool ob de butts. Why Brudder Elwood he lookie at ebbery
tail tipe  all rounds de world. Elder Clara sez dis be da peyback fur  startin
dis by puttin da bootie out  dere. Dey all berry nice, and dat man  Dog de
Bob, he must be in da oberloadz heabins-but Brudder Elwood can't lookie  at no
morez. Brudder Elwood seyz---GULP-----Elder Clara-i sorry. I no put no  morz ob
your butt out dere.
We talkz bout summfin else.
I gotz a slabe problem---she mekes da food for we hounds. She git out da
biggie pot, and she put in da food, we git da chickie, da barley, da beens, da
carrots, but dis week dere be problems---I lookie in dere and seyz, why where
da  sweet taters? Brudder Elwood teke a big sniff--WHEW---what happin in here,
whut  be all dis black stuffz--why dis smell like it gotz da bottom ob de oben
scraped  rite in dere. An no sweet tatoes. And she meke nuff ob de slop fur
all week.  Whut she be finkin? It no teke rocket man to turn downz de heat-
Do Brudder Elwood hab to do dis too?
Do odder houndies hab dis slabe problem???
Brudder Elwood be hungry.

Debbie  Winchester
Bob, Casey, Elder  Clara, Daisy, and
Brudder Elwood OEBE